latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Trouble Posting

Home Forums Community Forum Trouble Posting

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Sep 24th, 2012 at 5:45 pm #26364
HSmom
Username: HSmom

Since I’ve installed S2 my “add new post” screen inside the control panel doesn’t have a title or posting box. It did add an S2 membership box which allows me to set the restriction levels per post–this looks beautiful and works well but how do I post? Help!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Sep 24th, 2012 at 8:10 pm #26373
HSmom
Username: HSmom

Found the answer to this problem and thought I would post it–in case anyone else has the same problem. We had installed two other plugins (not S2 plugins) which add functionality to the traditional Word Press “post” feature and these other plugins didn’t know how to both take the “additional” space at the end of the Add Post writing section since they were both installed together. As a result the box for these and the box to post were overwriting one another. It looked like a big grey mess (no boxes) but when I clicked my mouse where the post box and/or title box should have been the additional two plugin boxes appeared shrouding the posting box. I was able to close the boxes and reposition them–problem solved for the initial post and all of the posts thereafter.

Posted: Tuesday Sep 25th, 2012 at 8:35 am #26428
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello HSmom,

Glad you solved your problem. :)
Also, thanks for sharing your solution. :)
By any chance, could you tell us which plugins were those?

– Eduan

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.