latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Trying to buy this plugin, but can't

Home Forums Community Forum Trying to buy this plugin, but can't

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jul 19th, 2013 at 10:07 pm #53699

Hi,

I have tried repeatedly to purchase this plugin, but I keep getting told that the transaction won’t be processed, and something about a Filter error(I think). I know the credit card info is good, but I can’t find a support contact email, so I’m resorting to posting my problem here. If a rep can get back to me, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 23rd, 2013 at 3:39 am #53840
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

I’m sorry for the delay in response over the weekend. I see that you are now a paid customer of s2Member. Did you figure out the problem? Do you have any other billing-related problems that you need sorted out? I’m very sorry for the inconvenience.

Posted: Tuesday Jul 23rd, 2013 at 8:20 pm #53906

Hi, thanks very much for getting back to me. I’m actually buying this for the owner of the website I’m building, and of course, he had neglected to tell me the address associated with that card had changed. He gave me the new address and the order went through with no problem. I have it installed now and am excited to start using it!

Posted: Tuesday Jul 23rd, 2013 at 8:21 pm #53907
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

He gave me the new address and the order went through with no problem. I have it installed now and am excited to start using it!

Excellent! Let us know if you have any issues. :-)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.