latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Unable to auto-configure Amazon® CloudFront

Home Forums Community Forum Unable to auto-configure Amazon® CloudFront

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Micah Bolen 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Apr 30th, 2012 at 1:44 am #12204

I have read and implemented the fixes suggested in this thread:

http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/unable-to-auto-configure-amazon-cloudfront/

Granted my installation of PHP is NOT configured with –with-curlwrappers, but I am still getting the error.

Here’s my configure command:

‘./configure’ ‘–enable-bcmath’ ‘–enable-calendar’ ‘–enable-exif’ ‘–enable-ftp’ ‘–enable-gd-native-ttf’ ‘–enable-libxml’ ‘–enable-magic-quotes’ ‘–enable-mbstring’ ‘–enable-pdo=shared’ ‘–enable-soap’ ‘–enable-sockets’ ‘–enable-zip’ ‘–prefix=/usr’ ‘–with-curl=/opt/curlssl/’ ‘–with-freetype-dir=/usr’ ‘–with-gd’ ‘–with-gettext’ ‘–with-imap=/opt/php_with_imap_client/’ ‘–with-imap-ssl=/usr’ ‘–with-jpeg-dir=/usr’ ‘–with-kerberos’ ‘–with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2’ ‘–with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2/’ ‘–with-mcrypt=/opt/libmcrypt/’ ‘–with-mhash=/opt/mhash/’ ‘–with-mysql=/usr’ ‘–with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock’ ‘–with-mysqli=/usr/bin/mysql_config’ ‘–with-openssl=/usr’ ‘–with-openssl-dir=/usr’ ‘–with-pcre-regex=/opt/pcre’ ‘–with-pdo-mysql=shared’ ‘–with-pdo-sqlite=shared’ ‘–with-pgsql=/usr’ ‘–with-png-dir=/usr’ ‘–with-pspell’ ‘–with-sqlite=shared’ ‘–with-ttf’ ‘–with-xpm-dir=/usr’ ‘–with-xsl=/opt/xslt/’ ‘–with-zlib’ ‘–with-zlib-dir=/usr’

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Micah Bolen.
  • This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Micah Bolen.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.