latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Unable to customize registration form

Home Forums Community Forum Unable to customize registration form

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Bryan Headirck 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Oct 15th, 2012 at 11:23 am #28438

It seems that the only way custom registration fields display on the registration form is to set the fields to “all”. I’ve seen mention of adding these fields for Paypal pro payments, but is there a way to have a custom registration form with the free version? It looks like I can achieve this by installing BuddyPress, but I don’t really need any of the BuddyPress features, so it seems ridiculous to install BuddyPress just for the registration form.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.