latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

unable to generate an RSA-SHA1 signature

Home Forums Community Forum unable to generate an RSA-SHA1 signature

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Feb 13th, 2013 at 11:38 pm #41642
Some Dude
Username: amilgrom

I’m using S2Member on WordPress Multisite and the primary site is now working great!

The problem I’m having is that I’m working on the second site and as soon as I configured Amazon S3 and Cloudfront through the Download Options panel, I’m now getting errors on every page that should display a video. The error is:

Fatal error: s2Member was unable to generate an RSA-SHA1 signature. Please make sure your installation of PHP is compiled with OpenSSL: `openssl_sign()`. See: http://php.net/manual/en/function.openssl-sign.php in /****/****/public_html/wp-content/plugins/s2member/includes/classes/utils-strings.inc.php on line 446

I’m at a complete loss here because this is working fine on the primary site. So I would assume that would mean that my installation of PHP is compiled with OpenSSL and it’s working correctly. I just don’t understand why now it’s not working on this site.

Any idea of how I can fix this issue?

Thank you!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 13th, 2013 at 11:50 pm #41648
Some Dude
Username: amilgrom

Oops, nevermind. It turns out I inserted my public key instead of my private key.

I guess I’ve been looking at this screen for too long!

Posted: Friday Feb 15th, 2013 at 4:37 am #41812
Staff Member

Thanks for the follow-up :-)

Great to hear you resolved this. Thanks for letting me know!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.