latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Unable to process PayPal payment

Home Forums Community Forum Unable to process PayPal payment

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jun 22nd, 2013 at 11:09 pm #52401

We charge a monthly subscription and have been receiving subscriptions no problem. However yesterday, we received advice from a web visitor that they can’t process payment, it transfers fine over to the PayPal site for them, but they receive this error…

“We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the recipient’s website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow.
Return to Soul Stone Group Pty Ltd
At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to Soul Stone Group Pty Ltd and try another option.”

Yesterday, I added a Custom Field to the registration form, but can’t imagine that would affect anything. I did a subscription transaction yesterday with a separate PayPal account of mine and it went through fine.

Are you able to help?

James

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jun 24th, 2013 at 8:34 pm #52479
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

Sorry to hear you’re having problems. I think the likely issue here is to do with your Customer’s PayPal account and your PayPal account’s settings. I believe Users that are using things like PayPal Student Accounts and perhaps international accounts may sometimes come to this error if you don’t have your PayPal account set up to accept transactions.

If you’re able to run a test transaction, then that means that you have your integration with s2Member set up correctly. I’d recommend checking your Selling Preferences in PayPal and see if you have any options enabled there that might cause a User to be unable to purchase from you. You might also ask your Customer if he could tell you what country his/her PayPal account was created in and what kind of PayPal account it is if they are okay providing that information.

If all else fails, I’d say call PayPal. Tell them the situation and they should be able to help you better than we can here.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.