latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

unable to store User Profile Fields into DB

Home Forums Community Forum unable to store User Profile Fields into DB

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 28th, 2013 at 4:15 am #50739

Hi,

when ever i export the database and import.. I cannot see the User Fields inside the Database.

what is wrong with the plugin.

Please let me know the issues as soon as possible.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 29th, 2013 at 8:27 am #50818
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

when ever i export the database and import.. I cannot see the User Fields inside the Database.

What database are you talking about here? Do you mean s2Member’s Export file?

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Import/Export -› User/Member Exportation

Or are you talking about your WordPress Database? If that’s the case, your registration fields are saved in the usermeta table, in one row for each User.

Posted: Monday Jun 3rd, 2013 at 3:47 am #51207

Nope.

i moved my website from 1 host to another.

After importing main database. site,articles plugins everything working fine except the s2member.

I cannot see any custom created User fields for the s2member.

Users exist but s2member plugin just looks like a fresh install.

What could be the problem.

Posted: Tuesday Jun 4th, 2013 at 4:53 am #51286
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Users exist but s2member plugin just looks like a fresh install.

Does s2Member not have these fields set up here at all?:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields

Or are you saying that s2Member is still set up correctly, but the Registration Forms are not registering on Users? It sounds like it’s the first.

If that’s the case it’s likely because of Deactivation Safeguards being OFF when you moved your site:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Deactivation Safeguards

You’ll have to either export s2Member’s settings from your old install here, or set s2Member back up with your old Custom Registration/Profile Fields:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Import/Export -› s2Member® Options

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.