latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Unable to Upgrade to s2member – pro

Home Forums Community Forum Unable to Upgrade to s2member – pro

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Rena Hearn 3 years, 12 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jan 10th, 2013 at 8:07 am #36858

I’ve followed the instruction and uploaded my files into the correct location, but no changes in wordpress. The version is still showing as the free version and the Other Gatway option is not showing
Please help
Here is the complete path
/www/imittcenter.com/wp/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/pro-module.php

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jan 10th, 2013 at 2:09 pm #36877
Rena Hearn
Username: renahearn

I have just upgraded also and have double checked the file placement. Here is a paste from my server.
public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro

I see no change in my Word Press either.

What to do??

Posted: Saturday Jan 12th, 2013 at 4:44 am #37095
Staff Member

Thanks for reporting this important issue.

/www/imittcenter.com/wp/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/pro-module.php

That is correct. Now, is the s2Member Framework plugin installed and “active” within WordPress? The s2Member Framework MUST be an active plugin for it to pull in the s2Member Pro Add-On files.

If problems persist for either of you, please feel free to submit a Dashboard login and we’ll investigate this for you immediately. See: s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Saturday Jan 12th, 2013 at 1:44 pm #37148
Staff Member

@Rena Hearn

Your private email was received. However, the Dashboard login credentials that you supplied are not working for me. I also tried the FTP credentials you sent over, and they are not working either. Can you please check these details and submit the information again?

Use: s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Saturday Jan 12th, 2013 at 2:51 pm #37160
Staff Member

@ Rena Hearn

Details received.

It looks like you have multiple WordPress installations, and the current path that you detailed in a previous post is NOT the correct server path matching the domain that you’re attempting to install s2Member Pro on. Please check my private email reply for the correct server path for the domain that you referenced privately.

Please let us know if problems persist :-)

Posted: Saturday Jan 12th, 2013 at 3:30 pm #37170
Rena Hearn
Username: renahearn

I GOT IT! Thank You!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.