latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Unexpected page redirect behaviour

Home Forums Community Forum Unexpected page redirect behaviour

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Apr 29th, 2013 at 6:03 pm #48671

Hi,

I have just bought the paid plugin and now want some assistance.

How do you force is so a user must sign up before going to the paid option?

When a user clicks on the link sign up now under the paid subscription, I want them to sign up first and then be transferred to paypal, to pay- how? http://www.classroomsecrets.co.uk/membership-subscription-options/

I have populated all the paypal information, and the general stuff like allow open registration

People are paying then complaining that they have no account

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 30th, 2013 at 8:26 pm #48845
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

How do you force is so a user must sign up before going to the paid option?

When a user clicks on the link sign up now under the paid subscription, I want them to sign up first and then be transferred to paypal, to pay- how? http://www.classroomsecrets.co.uk/membership-subscription-options/

You’ll want to use s2Member’s Shortcode Conditionals on this page. Something like this:

[s2If current_user_can(subscriber)]
	Your PayPal Form goes here
[/s2If]
Posted: Thursday May 9th, 2013 at 4:46 pm #49608

Sorry didnt work

Posted: Thursday May 9th, 2013 at 6:15 pm #49614
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Sorry didnt work

I’m sorry what exactly isn’t working? The shortcode conditionals?

See: Knowledge Base » Simple Shortcode Conditionals

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.