latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Unhindered free access for a week…

Home Forums Community Forum Unhindered free access for a week…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 18th, 2012 at 9:23 am #16767
Nigel
Username: enquirer32

Hi. If I wanted to grant this is the best thing just to deactivate the plugin with the safeguards on?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jun 19th, 2012 at 6:55 am #16873

But if you’re using custom profile fields, or other s2Member features, they won’t be available while it isn’t active, for example.

So you want to remove all restrictions for a week, is that it? You could export the s2Member options and then remove the restrictions, when the week is up, import the s2member options back in. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Import/Export -› s2Member® Options[/hilite]

Test that first removing only one restriction, and see if you can restore it fine with the import. Do it with all the restrictions only after you verified the options export and import work fine in your installation.

And for extra security, I’d take a screenshot of the restrictions page with the panels expanded, or save the page into a file so you can copy from it to paste the restriction values back into the fields if you needed to restore them by hand.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.