latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Uninstalled – Still Affecting PayPal Orders

Home Forums Community Forum Uninstalled – Still Affecting PayPal Orders

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 18th, 2013 at 11:51 pm #42412

I have uninstalled S2 member pro, yet any paypal transaction on my site causes old products to be given access to, the wrong opt in boxes are shown and generally everything is messed up, even though the plugin has been fully removed.

This only happens when a paypal transaction is processed, and only now that S2 has been turned off.

Where to do I look to stop the errors?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Feb 19th, 2013 at 1:38 am #42428
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

I have uninstalled S2 member pro, yet any paypal transaction on my site causes old products to be given access to, the wrong opt in boxes are shown and generally everything is messed up, even though the plugin has been fully removed.

Well if the plugin is fully removed from your installation, I don’t see how these issues could be attributed to s2Member®. If your question is, “does s2Member® leave anything behind”, the answer is as follows.

If you left Deactivation Safeguards on before deactivating and deleting the plugin; yes. Please re-install s2Member and turn off Deactivation Safeguards. Then deactivate it again and delete it again.

If you turn those off before deactivating the plugin; everything related to s2Member® will be removed upon deactivation. If s2Member is deactivated, there is no chance for it to affect PayPal sales in any way; because all of it’s code is excluded from your installation.

Please let us know if problems persist :-)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.