latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Unlimited-Site License Vs. Blog Network Lic.

Home Forums Community Forum Unlimited-Site License Vs. Blog Network Lic.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jun 27th, 2013 at 1:48 pm #52689
Greg B
Username: birdog

Multisite Blog Farm / Network Support License

Hi: If I buy the $129 Unlimited Site Lic (for sub-sites that I only own etc) and then later decide to offer sites for other people can I easily just pay the difference to upgrade to the Multisite Blog Farm Network lic. (pay additional $160) which would be to total between the two of $289 later?

Also, do you have any discount codes that are currently running at all (i.e. 50%-75% off etc) by any promotions you have out there at all?

:)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 28th, 2013 at 6:13 am #52726
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

Hi: If I buy the $129 Unlimited Site Lic (for sub-sites that I only own etc) and then later decide to offer sites for other people can I easily just pay the difference to upgrade to the Multisite Blog Farm Network lic. (pay additional $160) which would be to total between the two of $289 later?

Yes, you can upgrade to Multiste Blog Farm Network license later for the portion of the price you haven’t already paid.

Also, do you have any discount codes that are currently running at all (i.e. 50%-75% off etc) by any promotions you have out there at all?

I believe we do currently have a 15% off coupon available. You can use SUMMER15-A:2023 during checkout until 07/05/2013 for that discount. :-)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.