latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Unlock content from the past

Home Forums Community Forum Unlock content from the past

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  cassel 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Aug 10th, 2013 at 2:48 pm #55526

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to figure out if it’s possible to make content from the current month of sign-up including all future content available to paying members while hiding all the old content from them. If yes, would it be possible to allow members to unlock past content in one month segments for the price of a 1 month membership?

I don’t suspect this is possible without modification, so if that’s the answer, what would it cost me to have someone make such functionality for me?

Thanks,

David

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Aug 11th, 2013 at 9:20 pm #55562
cassel
Username: cassel

Yes there is a way I know of but it is a paid hack you can purchase here:
http://krumch.com/2012/11/06/kc-s2member-ccap-clock-timer/#.Ugg3c2reQ8o/?ap_id=Cassel
This is a hack I had programmed by Krum.

You can have each issue assigned a ccap so you can sell individual issues (from the past), and using the hack, add a specific conditional that will let the subscriber access everything AFTER they subscribe and pay.

I think that is what you need. If not, just post back and someone will help you.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.