latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Unrestrict Homepage

Home Forums Community Forum Unrestrict Homepage

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 11:02 am #9461

Hi,

Sorry if this has been covered but I could not find info on this topic. Our site went live today but I am struggling with restrictions. Can someone tell me how to get the home page unrestricted? I have set restrictions by category – that works perfectly but the home page should be open to the public and right now it isn’t.

Here is the URL: http://www.lifethrudivorce.com

Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks.

Daniel

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 11:09 am #9462
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hi there, thanks for your inquiry.

How is it blocked? Is there anything that should appear that isn’t appearing? Could you please take screenshot of the problem.

Is the homepage the login welcome page or the membership options page? If so, then I would suggest that you change it, cause that can cause incompatibilities.

Please tell me how it goes. :)

Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 11:13 am #9463

Eduán,

Dumb question – how do I add a screen capture to show you?

Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 11:30 am #9466
Eduan

You can try this simple tutorial:
http://take-a-screenshot.org/

Or what I recommend is using the PicPick software for taking screenshots and editing them for sharing them.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 11:53 am #9469

Eduán,

Sorry, let me clarify, I know how to take a screen capture, I don’t know how to add it to this post.

Daniel

Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 12:27 pm #9471

Everything seems to be working corruptly now. Thanks for your help.

Daniel

Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 12:27 pm #9472

Oops – correctly not corruplty. TYPO ;(

Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 1:21 pm #9476
Eduan

OK, excellent! ;)

Glad I was able to help. :)

Btw. To post a photo you will have to upload the photo somewhere and give us the link, currently the forum doesn’t allow to upload images.

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.