latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Unrestricted page

Home Forums Community Forum Unrestricted page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  paul wallin 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday May 12th, 2013 at 11:12 am #49774

here’s my site: http://www.recruitmykid.com

It’s a college scholarship recruiting site. In there, I want to build a “resume” page for athletes. As they promote themselves, they would use the link I provide them (eg.. http://recruityourkid.com/levi-hagen/).

I created the page, LEVEL 0, but when you click on that link it redirects you to my membership page.

I want it to pull up the page, no login required, open for the world to see.

HELP and thanks!!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday May 12th, 2013 at 11:31 am #49776
RossGrant
Username: RossGrant

Level 0 still requires a person to be a registered member and logged in as a subscriber to view the info.

If you want to leave things open for the public, don’t restrict the page with a level at all – that should do the trick!

Posted: Monday May 13th, 2013 at 4:01 pm #49859
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Level 0 still requires a person to be a registered member and logged in as a subscriber to view the info.

If you want to leave things open for the public, don’t restrict the page with a level at all – that should do the trick!

This is correct. If you do not want anybody to be redirected from the page, you should not restrict the page at all.

Posted: Monday May 13th, 2013 at 4:30 pm #49868

that what is… don’t put anything and it shows up just fine.

Thank you!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.