latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Update 130617 – HELP!

Home Forums Community Forum Update 130617 – HELP!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jun 18th, 2013 at 12:48 pm #52122
Prolet
Username: vesta

Hi,
My website disappeared.
The last thing i did was to upgrade s2M plugin via WP .
Some help, PLEASE!

Very best,
Polly

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jun 18th, 2013 at 1:28 pm #52130
Prolet

Hi again,

What a panic!

I followed the instructions from http://codex.wordpress.org/FAQ_Troubleshooting#How_to_deactivate_all_plugins_when_not_able_to_access_the_administrative_menus.3F and now the website is back.

I’m happy for that but still I’d love to know why I had the problem!

Very best wishes,
Polly

Posted: Wednesday Jun 19th, 2013 at 6:41 am #52193

Thanks for the update. No idea why you had that problem, but well done for coping with it! Maybe there was an issue with WordPress during the automatic plugin update? I don’t know.

I’d check to make sure that the s2Member directories are complete, to avoid any issues from corrupt/missing files. Knowledge Base » s2Member® Server Scanner

Also, make sure the Pro add-on was updated to the same version the Framework was. If you need to update it: s2Member® » Pro » Install/Upgrade Instructions

Posted: Wednesday Jun 19th, 2013 at 7:00 am #52197
Prolet

Hi Cristián,

Thank you for your reply.

i had s2M installed to an other domain and it was a pleasure to work with it.
2 weeks ago I started a new installation on a new domain ( I’ll not use the old one with s2M).

Now, on the new installation*which is a copy of the old one) I have many little silly problems:
-the s2M badge not showing nowhere, even when the check page says 1;
-the submit button of free registration form is not working at all;
-yesterday the website disappeared …
and other.
I’m sure there is a some conflict…

Well I followed your suggestions. This is the result:
-the payed pro forms don’t show any problem. Only the free one, which I did it today.

Also I made the server check and:
[ERROR] cURL Extension / Or fopen() URL
One or more HTTPS connection tests failed when connecting to:
https://www.websharks-inc.com/robots.txt

Now I’ll go to read about this problem or just contact the hosting company.

Thank you for your time, as always!

Very best,
Polly

Posted: Thursday Jun 20th, 2013 at 1:04 am #52265

Glad to help!

I see, you migrated the site. Well, I hope you can sort out the issues one by one. Start with the one the server scanner found, and see if some of the problems you were having go away.

Remember these other things you can try, too: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.