latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

[Update]: Central IPN + Shortcode buttons.

Home Forums Community Forum [Update]: Central IPN + Shortcode buttons.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Adam Tal 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Sep 15th, 2013 at 8:48 am #59587
Adam Tal
Username: baduist

This is a follow up to this thread which was automatically closed unfortunately:

http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/multiple-ipns/

It doesn’t look like the solution is working. Once I copied sc-paypal-button-in.inc.php to mu-lugins and edited it as suggested, I got the following error wherever I had a button:

Warning: file_get_contents(/home/myuser/mysite.com/members/wp-content/templates/buttons/paypal-checkout-button.php) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cellfonts/uglybannersworkbetter.com/members/wp-content/mu-plugins/sc-paypal-button-in.inc.php on line 225

I tried editing line 225 with an absolute path to
/home/myuser/mysite.com/members/wp-content/plugins/s2member/includes/templates/buttons/

And the errors were gone but so were the buttons.

I’d love some help.

Also – is there an option to get paid support for s2member? I’d gladly pay for someone to solve this for me.

Thanks,
Adam

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Sep 18th, 2013 at 9:37 am #59664
Adam Tal
Username: baduist

[bump]

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.