latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

upgrade and drip content code

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks upgrade and drip content code

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Mark Brooks 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jan 30th, 2013 at 1:21 pm #40016

This is a quick 2 part question.

1. I did a test purchase with a seperate email account to upgrade from a level #3(one time fee) to a #4 (re-occurring payment billing).

I recieved notification that the payment was made but the account stayed at a level #3

I made sure to create a “paypal subscription modification” to upgrade from 3 to a 4 but nothing changed. Any advice?

# 2. When I use the content drip shortcodes made available in the API scripting

How can I make the content drip from time of upgrade instead of time of purchasing level #4?

Thanks Guys!

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.