latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Upgrade from 3.5.8

Home Forums Community Forum Upgrade from 3.5.8

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 22nd, 2013 at 12:21 pm #50376

How do I upgrade from version 3.5.8 to the latest?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 23rd, 2013 at 10:18 pm #50526
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Werner,

From what I know, if you still have a version that’s using those numbers then you just plain old gotta re-install s2Member and re-setup. It was over two years ago (if I’m not mistaken) since we changed to the new system of version numbering (by date).

So basically, uninstall that s2Member, install the new s2Member, and bask in the new features. :)

I say uninstall because AFAIK, it would break your installation to suddenly upgrade like that.

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.