latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Upgrade from free version to pro version

Home Forums Community Forum Upgrade from free version to pro version

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 14th, 2012 at 4:26 am #8095
Damen Choy
Username: damenchoy

I would like to test the plugin out using the free version first.

I have the following question if I upgrade the plugin to pro version:

1) Do I need to uninstall everything before I re-install the pro version?

And since pro version comes with two options (single-site license and unlimited-site license), I also have the following additional questions:

2) If I purchase the single license and later I decide to upgrade to multiple license, do I need to pay only the price difference?
($129 – $69 = $60)

3) Can I use the unlimited-site license to help building membership sites for my clients’ domains?

Thanks

Damen

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:53 am #8103

Hi Damen.

1) Do I need to uninstall everything before I re-install the pro version?

No, you don’t need to uninstall, you’d just add the Pro add-on to your existing s2Member framework.
s2Member® » Pro » Install/Upgrade Instructions

2) If I purchase the single license and later I decide to upgrade to multiple license, do I need to pay only the price difference?

Yes, you’d just pay the difference to upgrade. You’ll find the upgrade link in your Account page.
http://www.s2member.com/account/

3) Can I use the unlimited-site license to help building membership sites for my clients’ domains?

No, it’s unlimited for your own sites, your customers would need their own.
http://www.s2member.com/prices/#s2-terms-license-types

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.