latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Upgrade Modification Forms

Home Forums Community Forum Upgrade Modification Forms

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mike Sinibaldi 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jun 4th, 2013 at 4:58 pm #51349

I have provided my customers with a way of upgrading their membership using the Pro Billing Modification Form and noticed that the form asks (mandatory fields) for Card Start Date or Issue Number under the billing section of the form.

I don’t think anyone knows that information. Are these supposed to be here? If so is there a work around to edit those fields?

Thank you

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jun 6th, 2013 at 3:28 am #51457

Those fields are only for a couple of the cards (e.g. Solo), and should not be showing for just any card. You may be having something conflicting with the pro-form’s JavaScript, causing it to behave incorrectly like that.

Could you try these, please? Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Posted: Thursday Jun 6th, 2013 at 7:12 am #51480

How should I start debugging this? Suggestions?

Posted: Friday Jun 7th, 2013 at 5:08 am #51579

Do the tests given in the troubleshooting article I linked to earlier, please.

Could you try these, please? Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Posted: Friday Jun 7th, 2013 at 7:05 am #51593

Ok, I’ll try that over the weekend and get back to you.

Thanks

Posted: Saturday Jun 8th, 2013 at 4:13 am #51655

Cool, thanks. :)

Posted: Sunday Jun 9th, 2013 at 8:03 am #51697

Went through the trouble shooting tips. The problem appears to be in the design of the page itself. I recreated a portion of the page and it worked fine. I should be able to close the ticket later today.

Thanks

Posted: Sunday Jun 9th, 2013 at 11:01 am #51701

I’m posting this information in case someone else runs into this issue. I created a Customer Center for a simple means for my customers to perform all modifications to their accounts.

The problem, as described in this thread came from trying to place two modification of subscription forms on the same page for any one subscriber.

Since I am not an expert on code, I did use short coding that worked beautifully in displaying the correct content to each subscriber. However, I am probably lacking in advanced html to make two forms display to the same subscriber on a given page.

If anyone knows how to do this please let me know.

Otherwise, simple linking for us dummies works fine.

Posted: Tuesday Jun 11th, 2013 at 12:20 am #51731

Ah, thanks for the update. I’m glad you sorted it out. :)

Two pro-forms can’t be used in the same page yet, they’ll conflict. I’ll ask Jason if this can be mentioned in the documentation to avoid a future confusion about it.

Posted: Tuesday Jun 11th, 2013 at 7:35 am #51756

Thank you.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.