latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Upgrade user manually

Home Forums Community Forum Upgrade user manually

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Sep 30th, 2012 at 11:45 am #27017

I have a free registration and two paid levels. A free member recently paid to upgrade to Level 2. However, my PayPal wasn’t set up properly, so while he was able to pay me, he didn’t get upgraded inside s2member.

How do I upgrade him manually so he has the proper access?

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Sep 30th, 2012 at 3:41 pm #27023
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Kim,

You would simply find the user in question under WP Dashboard -> Users -> All Users -> [Username], and then edit his capabilities or role in order to reflect his upgrade.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Monday Oct 1st, 2012 at 7:31 am #27053

Right, you can edit the role from his profile edit page.

You should also add the “paypal” as the gateway and the subscr. ID so that notifications from PayPal about him can be used by s2Member to update the account (auto EOT behavior).

But don’t populate the EOT time, it should be blank and s2Member will populate it when PayPal notifies that the subscription ended.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Monday Oct 1st, 2012 at 2:59 pm #27116

Yes, that helps completely. Thanks.

Posted: Monday Oct 1st, 2012 at 4:30 pm #27128
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Great! Glad I was able to help. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.