latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Upgrading

Home Forums Community Forum Upgrading

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Nov 23rd, 2012 at 3:32 pm #32448
Ethan
Username: Ethan2130

Hi,

I would like to upgrade from the free framework to pro but it wont let me use my email address that I used when signing up for the free version. Is there a way around this?

Cheers

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Nov 24th, 2012 at 9:08 am #32474
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Ethan,

When you’re upgrading to the paid version, instead of paying for a new account, you must use an upgrade button. Which you can find under the My Account link.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Saturday Nov 24th, 2012 at 3:41 pm #32482
Ethan

Thanks Eduan.

I knew it would be something simple.

Posted: Saturday Nov 24th, 2012 at 3:58 pm #32484
Eduan

No problem, glad I was able to help. :)

Posted: Saturday Nov 24th, 2012 at 4:04 pm #32486
Ethan

I am now struggling with installing the pro version. I dont know how to use ftp and the “easy” instructions are far from easy. Has a video been made covering this yet?

Posted: Saturday Nov 24th, 2012 at 4:28 pm #32487
Eduan

Hello Ethan,

I’m afraid not… Although I plan to make one some time soon, it’s still a couple of weeks away I’m afraid.

– Eduan

Posted: Saturday Nov 24th, 2012 at 7:14 pm #32489
Ethan

Well I need more help with this from someone. You have videos for every aspect that promotes your product but not one that helps customers install your product, Why???

Posted: Saturday Nov 24th, 2012 at 7:27 pm #32491
Eduan

One thing you can do is check the downloads videos: Video » s2Member® File Downloads (Complete Series)

They contain use of FileZilla, and so you just gotta install s2Member instead of doing what Jason does in the videos. :)

– Eduan

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.