latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Upgrading to pro problems

Home Forums Community Forum Upgrading to pro problems

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 29th, 2013 at 5:21 pm #50876

Just upgraded to unlimited and researched the forums and couldn’t find the answer to my problem.

I have the latest versions of s2member framework and pro.

I’m using my godaddy ftp to upload the pro folder as instructed ans still now change.

I’e tried re-installing and deleting the plugins. Didn’t work either.

Any ideas? Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 30th, 2013 at 6:52 am #50934
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

Could you please check to ensure that the following file exists?

/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/pro-module.php

If this file exists in this specific directory, and s2Member Pro is still not showing up in your Dashboard, please send us a Dashboard and FTP login here so we can take a look:

s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Let us know if/when you do that.

Posted: Thursday May 30th, 2013 at 1:48 pm #50959

Ok just sent them. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks.

Mark

Posted: Friday May 31st, 2013 at 4:30 am #50986

Thanks for the email.

I reviewed your installation and after some tests found the problem. You had a space at the end of the s2Member Pro directory’s name. I had never seen this before, but it looks like the GoDaddy file manager lets you have trailing spaces, and this was the reason the add-on was not being recognized. Since it’s a space, it wasn’t obvious, until I decided to try renaming it for a moment to test something, and noticed the trailing space when I tried to give it a suffix.

Anyway, I fixed that and it’s active in your WordPress now. :)

Posted: Friday May 31st, 2013 at 9:28 am #51044

Thanks Bruce and Christian. You guys run a tight ship here!

You’re the best!

Mark

Posted: Friday May 31st, 2013 at 6:06 pm #51074

Thanks for the kudos. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.