latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Upgrading to S2 member pro!?

Home Forums Community Forum Upgrading to S2 member pro!?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Dec 12th, 2012 at 4:18 pm #34420

So iver reference the tutorials and have researched the support forums and I still can’t seem to figure out how to install the s2member pro to my wordpress memberships site.

1. I have the free version installed with paid members.
2. The free version is up to date.
3. I don’t have the plugin folder on my compter so does that mean i have to upload it through the FTP?

Would love some help. Thanks.

Mark

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Dec 13th, 2012 at 9:06 am #34468
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Mark,

The installation instructions for s2Member pro you can find here: s2Member® » Pro » Install/Upgrade Instructions

Basically, you download the pro version, and through FTP you upload it to your website, while still having the free version installed. Both versions have to be installed at the same time. :)

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.