latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Upgrading to S2members Pro not working

Home Forums Community Forum Upgrading to S2members Pro not working

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 5th, 2013 at 12:32 pm #40864

I have just purchased the up Pro upgrade and followed the installation instructions exactly. The folder has been uploaded and has not been doubled up i.e. it has been installed as follows /wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro and not /wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/s2member-pro

However it has not changed anything within the plugin?

Some help on this would be much appreciated.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 6th, 2013 at 11:12 pm #40975
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Mark,

The image you linked to is broken. :)

So your folder structure is like this?:
wp-content/plugins/s2member
wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro

– Eduan

Posted: Friday Feb 15th, 2013 at 6:01 pm #41904

Hi

Did you find an answer. I have installed framework and then ftp’d the unzipped pro version so I have

wp-content/plugins/s2member
wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro

in the plugins folder.

I have logged out and logged in but the pro plugin is no where to be seen.

I would be grateful for any ideas.

Posted: Saturday Feb 16th, 2013 at 2:06 am #41929

The pro version is working in the background.
Take a look at the widgets (Appearance -> Widgets).
If you find the S2Member Pro (Login Widget) you can be sure that the pro version is indeed up and running.
It does NOT appear as such in the left menu sidebar in the dashboard. You will see however a s2Member menu with options such as PayPal Pro Forms, s2Member pro Info… These options (amongst others) are not available from the free version.

HTH

Posted: Saturday Feb 16th, 2013 at 4:46 pm #41973
Eduan

It is as Boudewijn said. s2Member pro is only an addon. It will only add settings, it won’t be separate from the free version of s2Member. :)

Posted: Saturday Feb 16th, 2013 at 4:57 pm #41976

Hi Eduan

Thanks for the update and assistance.

When I look through all of the S2member menus in the dashboard I can not see Paypal Pro / forms,. etc. The only options I have on the side menu is:

Paypal Options
PayPal Buttons

Am I just not looking in the right place?

Simon

Posted: Saturday Feb 16th, 2013 at 6:03 pm #41995
Eduan

I’m closing this topic as a duplicate. Let’s continue the conversation on your other post:
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/upgrade-to-s2member-pro-not-worked/

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.