latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Upgrading user doesn't add to MailChimp

Home Forums Community Forum Upgrading user doesn't add to MailChimp

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 9th, 2013 at 3:56 pm #46937

On our site:

* When a new user registers, they get added to MailChimp. A log entry is generated.
* However, when an existing user (subscriber) signs up for Level 1, they don’t get added. A log entry is NOT generated.

* In the admin, if I delete or downgrade a user to subscriber, they get removed from MailChimp. A log entry is generated.
* But, if I add or upgrade a member (from subscriber), they don’t get added. A log entry is NOT generated.

Please help me figure out why this isn’t working. Thanks!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  Eduan. Reason: Moved to the customer support forum

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 11th, 2013 at 8:05 pm #47249
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Jason,

In both of these cases, are they accepting signing up for MailChimp?

In other words, are they checking the checkbox that says they want to join the mailing list, and are they confirming their joining the mailing list when the confirmation email arrives?

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.