latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Upload documents and assign them to accounts

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks Upload documents and assign them to accounts

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Danny Albeck 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Apr 7th, 2012 at 3:39 pm #10290
Danny Albeck
Username: dalbeck

Hello,

I wanted to know if it is possible or if anyone has made an addon that would allow the administrator to upload lets say a PDF and assign it to someones account. So the client could login to their account, and go to a section where they could review/download these files that were specifically created for them.

Thanks! Hope I didn’t miss this somewhere and I am posting twice about it.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Apr 7th, 2012 at 3:46 pm #10294
Danny Albeck
Username: dalbeck

Ok, so I was just looking around online and came across this: http://codecanyon.net/item/wordpress-file-centre/112012?WT.ac=category_thumb&WT.seg_1=category_thumb&WT.z_author=Spadez8

This is exactly what I am looking for, just curious if there is something similar for S2, as I would love to just use this system. Thanks everyone!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.