latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Upload file for purchased members

Home Forums Community Forum Upload file for purchased members

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Aug 18th, 2013 at 6:36 am #56096

Hello;

I’m working on customers files manipulation system. I need all my payed customers upload section in buddypress for just see by admin not other subscribers and customers.

I searched some plugins with working via buddypress but couldnt find best solution yet.

File extensions would be *.mid, .wav, .mp3, jpeg, png, and so on.

I would be so Appreciate if you could help me to menage upload system by customers files to see just by admin.

Thanks & Regards

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 20th, 2013 at 4:08 am #56227
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

Sorry, s2Member doesn’t have any capabilities for uploading files in the front or back end. I know that there is an uploader plugin for s2Member, but I believe that’s backend only:

http://wordpress.org/plugins/s2member-secure-file-uploader/

It may be necessary to have a developer set up what you’re looking for, because your requirements are so specific. Sorry about that.

If you do have to have a developer set this up, you can point them to this section of the Dashboard to see how they can make this uploader only show up for certain Users:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Advanced PHP Conditionals

Posted: Tuesday Aug 20th, 2013 at 6:52 am #56248

Thanks for the reply Bruce;

I found this way; I added a page in Buddy press with upload script for just level1 users . Working well . If they don’t share their files, no one can see the files except admin.

I will look the way you point. Thanks again.

Posted: Wednesday Aug 21st, 2013 at 6:53 am #56332
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member
@ybttech

I found this way; I added a page in Buddy press with upload script for just level1 users . Working well . If they don’t share their files, no one can see the files except admin.

Cool. Thanks for the update. :-)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.