latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

upload of s2 member pro not showing

Home Forums Community Forum upload of s2 member pro not showing

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bonnie 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 28th, 2012 at 6:18 pm #35669
Bonnie
Username: bonnie2

I purchased the unlimited license for s2 member pro. I uploaded s2 member pro to another site and cannot get it to show in my dashboard.

I followed the directions, uploaded the free s2 member first, used filezilla and I still only have pay pal options, etc.

I contacted hostgator (my hosting for this company) and they checked to make sure I had uploaded it correctly and in the right folder. The said everything looked correct on their end and couldn’t understand why it looked like it had not uploaded in my dashboard.

My site is http://www.ebookpublishingcoach.com This is an add on domain, my primary domain is http://www.createnetsuccess.com I use optimizepress as a theme.

I have uploaded s2 member prio before and it worked, I am perplexed!
any help is appreciated!
bonnie

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Dec 29th, 2012 at 2:48 pm #35730
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Bonnie,

Usually this is caused by extracting the files into another s2member-pro folder. So when you upload the folder via Filezilla, the s2Member Pro files got put under /wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/s2member-pro. Can you check if that’s the case? Otherwise, can you fill out this s2Member® » Private Contact Form so we can take a look?

Posted: Saturday Dec 29th, 2012 at 6:08 pm #35762
Bonnie

Bruce,

I contacted hostgator to have them look too, as I wasn’t sure I was looking at the correct thing. It did not look to me like it was doubled up like that. The hostgator tech checked and he thought it was in the right place. I will fill out a private contact form, thanks
bonnie

Posted: Sunday Dec 30th, 2012 at 3:10 am #35782
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Bonnie,

Thanks for the info. I took a look at your FTP and your s2Member Pro files were, in fact, nested. I fixed it and now s2Member Pro is installed on your site.

Let us know if you have any other problems.

Posted: Sunday Dec 30th, 2012 at 8:02 am #35789
Bonnie

Bruce,
Thanks so much! The support person at hostgator and I must have been looking at the wrong thing. Sorry to bother you with this and I am very grateful that you fixed it :-)
thanks
bonnie

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.