latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Uploading info via s2member form

Home Forums Community Forum Uploading info via s2member form

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Aug 13th, 2013 at 3:22 pm #55688

Hello,

I’m using the Pro version of your plugin. My client would like a membership application/form where the potential member can upload their credentials (2MB or less) so that it can be reviewed and application granted or denied.

Is there a way to do this? I did see where we could set site restrictions and manually upload once they’ve been approved but nothing about uploading data via application form.

Thanks for your help!!

Best,

Kelli

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 14th, 2013 at 8:08 am #55757

s2Member doesn’t add file upload. What you could do, though, is create a custom profile fields for the user to fill out his credentials, and then approve him upgrading his account manually.

See:
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields[/hilite]
Knowledge Base » Free user review/approval process

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.