latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Upsell Page After Free Registration

Home Forums Community Forum Upsell Page After Free Registration

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jan 2nd, 2013 at 9:36 am #35973

I like to keep my membership options page as the standard registration form.

This gets everyone in as level = 0

I will be adding a Level 1 paid membership soon. (just setting it up)

I would like users to be redirected to an upsell page immediately after filling out reg. form.

The upsell would try to get them to upgrade to the next membership level.

Can this be accomplished?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jan 3rd, 2013 at 3:38 am #36065

Hi Jon.

Sure. You could use the success attribute to redirect the person there after registration. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Custom Return URLs Upon Success -> Free registration[/hilite]

Remember that for it to be an upgrade, the person needs to be logged in when he loads the page with the upgrade pro-form/button, though. So it’d be best if after registration you redirect them to login.

Then you can have the upgrade in the Login Welcome, or using the login redirections for first login show him another page.
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Login Welcome Page[/hilite]
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› One-Time Offers (Upon Login)[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Thursday Jan 3rd, 2013 at 10:26 am #36112

I have not yet setup paypal pro. (will be doing soon)

Is that why I do not see…

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Custom Return URLs Upon Success -> Free registration

??

Thank You

Posted: Friday Jan 4th, 2013 at 11:52 am #36175
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Jon,

Actually, if you do not see those then it means that either you disabled PayPal pro under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Other Gateways or that you still haven’t installed the pro version of s2Member.

For instructions on installing the pro version of s2Member check here: s2Member® » Pro » Install/Upgrade Instructions

If you can’t find the settings under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Other Gateways then it simply means you haven’t installed s2Member pro. :)

– Eduan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.