latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Urgent – Bug with Recent Release

Home Forums Community Forum Urgent – Bug with Recent Release

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Apr 7th, 2013 at 8:24 pm #46824
Ganaxi
Username: ganaxi

Hi,

I am unable to locate where to access and edit the custom fields that I have in my Profile form, after the recent updates. I believe they were in the General Options tab, as your KB suggests.

Although there is a link to custom fields on that page, it is not the same, and i am unable to find anywhere how to access or edit the custom field that I have on my profile form. For example, I have a text-area that appears and a checkbox that has to be clicked on during registration, but I cannot find anywhere where to access or edit that.

Thanks,

Ganaxi

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 9th, 2013 at 8:35 pm #46970
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

Could you post a screenshot of what you’re seeing, please?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.