latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

URGENT Compatability Question & 2CO

Home Forums Community Forum URGENT Compatability Question & 2CO

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 25th, 2012 at 1:38 pm #17393

Hi, I have a site ready to go, but I need to know if I can use S2Members with WP e-Commerce or the like and with 2CheckOut payments.
I am creating a site that will be selling artwork on a commision basis, for this I am looking at WP e-Commerce (http://getshopped.org/) along with the vendors module.
However the site also needs to have membership levels available – which need to be sellable on the site. The higher membership levels might have the option to list their artwork on the site (subject to it being approved by me & the owner), there will also be restricted content viewable to those on the higher membership level. For the member side I was looking at S2Members Pro.
For Payments we would need it all to go through 2Checkout.

I need the facilities of both these great plugins, but need them both to work together seemlessly, and we don’t want to loose sales by forcing people to ‘sign-up’ before buying.
Is there a way to have S2Members to send information to WPEC to process the payments through 2CO?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jun 25th, 2012 at 5:08 pm #17413
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Mark,

s2Member does not integrate with e-Commerce by default, you would have to code the integration yourself.

I recommend you hire a freelancer on sites like elance.com or jobs.wordpress.net.

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.