latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

URGENT help needed

Home Forums Community Forum URGENT help needed

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Dec 18th, 2012 at 8:23 am #34911
Leo Woer
Username: lewo

Dear Sirs,

I have the following problem – after having upgraded to the Pro version, I also enabled express checkout at PayPal. Now if i sign up a customer he/she does not get signed up in the membership system nor does he/she get a confirmation email.

The reason for this being urgent is that I have just started a advertising campaign, and need this to work.

rgds
Leo

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Dec 19th, 2012 at 2:42 am #35001
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Leo,

Can you please send us a copy of the shortcode you’re using, and also ensure that your Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayPal® IPN Integration and Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayPal® PDT Integration is set up correctly?

Thanks.

Posted: Wednesday Dec 19th, 2012 at 5:12 am #35008
Leo Woer

Hi Bruce,

as mentioned in the earlier tickets, I am sure that IPN and PDT is set up correctly and I have even been in an re-entered it to be sure. Enclosed my shortcode :

[s2Member-PayPal-Button level="1" ccaps="" desc="Member / description and pricing details here." ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="boost.mindfolding.com" ta="0" tp="14" tt="D" ra="17.95" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" rrt="" rra="1" image="default" output="button" /]

I have tested a lot now, and I can tell you if I set the trial period (tp) to 0 in the same string it works – and I have also tried a trial of 2 weeks instead of 14 days, this gives the same bad result. The 2 week shortcode here :

[s2Member-PayPal-Button level="1" ccaps="" desc="Member / description and pricing details here." ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="boost.mindfolding.com" ta="0" tp="2" tt="W" ra="17.95" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" rrt="" rra="1" image="default" output="button" /]

I can simply not start my campaign before this is solved – so I hope you can help me

rgds
Leo

Posted: Saturday Dec 22nd, 2012 at 4:03 pm #35361
Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Leo,

Sorry about the wait

I have sent this over to the dev team to see if they can shed some light on this, and I’ll let you know as soon as I get a possible fix. In the mean time, would you mind filling out this s2Member® » Private Contact Form so that we can take a look at your setup and figure out what’s wrong?

Posted: Sunday Dec 23rd, 2012 at 8:14 am #35424
Leo Woer

Hi Bruce,

as I wrote to Christián – the problem was that there was zero value in the price for the trial, as soon as I corrected it to just $0.01 it worked. So you should probably highlight this in your training that a trial period must not be at zero value.

I will off course fill out the form.

rgds
Leo

Posted: Monday Dec 24th, 2012 at 3:53 pm #35479
Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Leo,

Thanks for the info. Glad to hear that you’ve found a workaround. Could you post a link to the topic in which you wrote the details for this?

Posted: Monday Dec 24th, 2012 at 5:47 pm #35481
Leo Woer

Off Course I can do that – but isn’t automatically avaiable to all, when I answered Christián ?

rgds
Leo

Posted: Thursday Dec 27th, 2012 at 2:47 pm #35557
Bruce
Staff Member
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.