latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Urgent problem: Authorize.Net / PAP / S

Home Forums Community Forum Urgent problem: Authorize.Net / PAP / S

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 11th, 2013 at 6:01 am #47165

Hey guys,
We need some urgent help, today we launched a product via Authorize.net with S2member and tracked it with Post Affiliate Pro. We tested it before we went live and it worked prefect … then we went live and all hell broke out.

Product det’s : $97 instantly with a 97 rebill …

S2member and post affiliate pro show the users registered … so the reg and sign works good.
but the commissions and sales transaction didn’t work.

Meaning we have signups attached to affiliates BUT no transaction records.

thoughts?

Here is the debug from PAP:

s2Member: Can not process recurring commission: Unable to load recurring commission with OrderID
s2Member: Some essential values for creating new affiliate account is missing, process stopped

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 11th, 2013 at 9:18 am #47192

Hmm… I have never used Post Affiliate Pro, so I’m not sure I understand those messages. Why does it say s2Member if those aren’t things s2Member does?

How did you integrate it? Withe the Tracking or the Notifications API? Did you review the code/URL you entered there to make sure everything’s correct? And is s2Member loading the URL/code correctly? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Notifications / Tracking[/hilite]

By the way, s2Member now can do HTTP connection logging, which may help you debug. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Pro Coupon Codes -› Coupon Code Configuration File -> Additional Logging Routines[/hilite]

Posted: Thursday Apr 11th, 2013 at 4:28 pm #47225

Yes, I have debugging on ..

I am using the PAP Instructions for s2member it has been working fine.

Just noticed that when a single transaction comes in, there is no problems.
We had 105 within 5 mins lastnight when the issue came up – anyone else noticed that there is issues with auth.net

Posted: Friday Apr 12th, 2013 at 6:27 am #47289

I am using the PAP Instructions for s2member it has been working fine.

Just noticed that when a single transaction comes in, there is no problems.

Ah, that’s good to know. :)

We had 105 within 5 mins lastnight when the issue came up

Ah, I see. Do the s2Member logs show a problem with the Auth.Net communication during that peak? Or was the peak problem on PAP’s side?

Posted: Friday Apr 12th, 2013 at 8:20 pm #47358

Honestly, I don’t know! But I need this fixed …
Getting sick of s2member problems over the past 6 months.

Posted: Saturday Apr 13th, 2013 at 8:37 am #47418

Honestly, I don’t know! But I need this fixed …

What do the logs say? Did you have logging enabled when the peak problem happened? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Log Files (Debug)[/hilite]

If you have logs there, you can submit your site’s info so I take a look too. Let me know after you sent it, please. s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.