latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

URI restriction logging out users

Home Forums Community Forum URI restriction logging out users

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Apr 13th, 2013 at 3:19 pm #47428
Lavish Dhand
Username: lavish

Hello,

I’m using S2member uri restriction for my BuddyPress website. Where I’m using uri ‘/messages/compose/’ that require highest level #4.

So, now any member below level 4 cannot complose a message however they can still send a reply to the message they receive; which is good exactly what I wanted (Thank you).

The problen is when any user (other than level 4 and admins) try to send a reply to a message the website/screen messes up AND freezes for a moment. When it recovers from being frozen after a second (still messed up) and the user clicks a link he/she finds himself/herself logged out!

Kindly guide through.
Thank you very much

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Apr 15th, 2013 at 10:08 am #47497
Lavish Dhand
Username: lavish

Any thoughts on this? Anyone? Please, its an urgency.

Posted: Wednesday Apr 17th, 2013 at 2:01 pm #47686
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Lavish,

I’m afraid we can’t provide any help with this kind of issue, besides the fact I don’t know the answer. :)

The best help i can provide is a link to the common trouble shooting tips: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

– Eduan

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.