latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

URL Link to Registration Page

Home Forums Community Forum URL Link to Registration Page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jan 17th, 2013 at 3:25 pm #37927

I created the Registration Page in the WP Dashboard for the s2Member plugin. In the “Edit” view at top of page (Permalink) it shows the URL link to be “/login-registration/” . When I go to the “Login/Registration Design” inside s2Members/General Options and set it up the way I want it, it shows a URL link “/wp-login.php?action=register”. The first link mentioned takes me to a blank page that I created originally. The second link mentioned takes me to the page exactly like I set up in General Options displaying the Reg Form exactly like I want it.

I can’t figure out how to make the link in my Menu direct to the Page with the form on it. If I try to edit the link on the “Page Edit” in WP Dashboard, it does not accept the link as described in the second link above.

EX: when I copy and paste “/wp-login.php?action=register”
It paste in as “wp-login-phpactionregister/”

It does not accept the “.” , “?” , or the “=”

I REALLY NEED SOME HELP/ADVICE WITH THIS
Thanks in advance
boywonder

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jan 18th, 2013 at 7:47 pm #38190
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello boywonder,

Let’s clear something up first. Without s2Member pro or your own custom code, you cannot have a free registration form outside of the “/wp-login.php?action=register” URL.

The “/wp-login.php?action=register” page is a WordPress page, it is the default page that WordPress has for registering free users. Without s2Member pro or your own customized code you cannot have this page anywhere else except this URL.

If what you want is to have the registration/login form in the “/login-registration/” URL then you will need to get the pro version of s2Member.

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.