latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

URL Restrict BuddyPress with S2M not working

Home Forums Community Forum URL Restrict BuddyPress with S2M not working

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Yanner11 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jan 20th, 2013 at 12:42 pm #38425
Yanner11
Username: yanner11

I’m using URL restriction to restrict /group/ access in buddypress. I did this in my beta site (ie. http://www.abc.com) and it worked fine. I moved the files over to my live site last night and the URL restrict on the groups are not working. I also used it to restrict a page /video, that works fine. Just not the /groups.

Here’s how it’s set up: groups are level 1, level 2, level 3
So I had /groups/level-1/ for S2members level 1, /groups/level-2/ for S2members level 2, etc.
Please help.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jan 20th, 2013 at 8:46 pm #38540
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

What do your Permalink Options in WordPress® look like please?
If your Permalink options do NOT include a trailing slash, neither should your URI Restrictions.
See: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/buddypress-uris-not-completely-working/#post-13125

Please let us know if problems persist :-)

Posted: Sunday Jan 20th, 2013 at 11:55 pm #38563
Yanner11
Username: yanner11

Jason, for some reason when I moved the site from one url to the other, the buddypress forum i was using didn’t point to the correct database, and somehow that affected the URL restriction on /groups. Once we fixed that, the URL restriction worked like a charm on groups. I totally love this product. Thanks and sorry I wasted your time there.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.