latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

URLs involved in this plugin

Home Forums Community Forum URLs involved in this plugin

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 16th, 2012 at 9:29 am #13658

Hi There,

The VPS server I’m using has a firewall and exceptions have to be added to enable certain services to work. For a few other wp plugins I’ve had to request exceptions from the host for different urls in order for the plugins to work. I can’t seem to get S2Member working (the registration form isn’t appearing on pages which require membeship – I’ve ensured I’m logged out but it still won’t work). So, could someone please let me know which urls (if any) are involved in the S2Member plugin?

Or if you know of any other reason for the difficulty I’m experiencing that would be appreciated. I’d planned to purchase the full version eventually, but if I can’t even get the free version working, this would be looking highly unlikely.

Thank you
Dan

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 17th, 2012 at 5:59 am #13751

Hi Dan.

Would part of the URL be enough? The s2Member URLs would include [hilite mono]/wp-content/plugins/s2member/[/hilite] in them.

Does that help?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.