latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Use email address as username?

Home Forums Community Forum Use email address as username?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Oct 25th, 2012 at 10:00 am #29641

Is it possible on the s2member registration form to have the email address automatically used as the username also? And do this in such a way the registrant is not shown the username field on the registration form?

Thank you.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Oct 25th, 2012 at 12:18 pm #29653
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Keith,

You might be interested in checking this post that was made a couple of weeks ago. :)
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/use-email-as-username/

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Thursday Oct 25th, 2012 at 3:07 pm #29688
Stan Ford
Username: sfordbw

HELP! I can’t remember my password and everytime I fill the request it won’t sent an email to the account.

Who do i contact? Please help? I paid and have used this plug-in for a year… For some reason an update came but I don’t remember my password.

Posted: Thursday Oct 25th, 2012 at 5:07 pm #29696
Eduan

Hello Stan,

Could you please create a new topic in the pre-sale questions forum so that the support reps can see it. :)

– Eduan

Posted: Thursday Oct 25th, 2012 at 5:12 pm #29699
Stan Ford

I can’t. I don’t have my password and s2member has yet to reset it. Believe me I would love to get someone’s attention. No one seems to care.

Posted: Thursday Oct 25th, 2012 at 5:14 pm #29700
Eduan

Stan, you can put questions in the pre-sale questions forum, at the bottom. It’s the best place if you want to receive support about your account (if you don’t have access to your paid account that is).

Please allow up to 24 hours for an answer, see s2Member® » Support Policy.

– Eduan

Posted: Thursday Oct 25th, 2012 at 5:20 pm #29702
Stan Ford

I paid for PRO and used it for a year. This is all b/c of an update sent yesterday. What a bunch of bullshit. A joke of a company.

Failed to reset my password and now cost my company money. I use CC BILL with this bullshit plug-in. I can’t post in Customer Service b/c you must have a member password HA HA HA….

What a bunch of idiots…. If they would reset it, there would be no issue.

Posted: Thursday Oct 25th, 2012 at 5:47 pm #29707
Eduan

Did you check your spam folder Stan?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.