latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Use html in registration form custom fields?

Home Forums Community Forum Use html in registration form custom fields?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Aug 17th, 2012 at 3:19 pm #22386
Josh Fonner
Username: roamlife

Is it possible to use html in the custom form fields for registration? I’d like to be able to associate a link with a checkbox item that allows a user to read the TOS (using target=”_blank”); and I’d also like to be able to add images to (e.g.) checkbox choices if at all possible (a sample follows):

bicycle|

Also, please note my use of https in srcs if I can use them. The assumption is that the linked content should be secured also since it’s going to show up on the same page.

Thanks!

Jan C.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  Josh Fonner.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Aug 18th, 2012 at 8:46 am #22434

Hi Jan.

Sorry, the code seems to have been lost in your post. Could you post it again, making sure that it’s inside HTML code tags?

Thanks!

About having a link to your T&C custom profile field, yes, you can do that.

Posted: Saturday Aug 18th, 2012 at 11:59 am #22453
Josh Fonner
Username: roamlife

Thanks Christian, but you can probably disregard this one. What my client wanted me to do was allow images in the registration form that could be selected by way of checkboxes. Given how everything is tied together though (e.g., how the user options are displayed in the admin), it’s probably not easily accomplished.

I do have another question though, which I’ll pose in a new topic.

Cheers,

Jan C.

Posted: Sunday Aug 19th, 2012 at 8:15 am #22487

Got it. Thanks for the update.

You mean having images as part of the options? Have you tried the HTML img tag where you’d enter the name of the option? I haven’t tried it, but I know that HTML works in some parts of the custom profile fields.

I’ll go to your new thread now.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.