latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Use S2Member for Customer Portal

Home Forums Community Forum Use S2Member for Customer Portal

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Steve Berg 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 23rd, 2012 at 6:09 pm #6209
Steve Berg
Username: Stevo

Hi,

I’m new to S2Member and want to use it for a Customer Portal for my customers. They will all have unique username / passwords (which is not a problem) but I don’t want them to have to go through any payment mechanism to get access.

I’ve set up the Login Welcome Page to redirect to our standard Customer Portal page and that works great, and when a non-logged in user clicks on the ‘Customer Area’ link (page in WP that’s got restricted access via S2) they redirect to the ‘Membership Options Page’.

Is it possible to have that redirect to the Customer Login page? Or is there a way to embed the Login form on that page? All my paying customers will have accounts set up by myself so there will be no need to self register.

Thanks! :)

Steve

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.