latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Use S2member pro with ticket system

Home Forums Community Forum Use S2member pro with ticket system

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jun 13th, 2013 at 5:55 am #51876
Mak M
Username: Mak

Hi guys.
I already installed and configured S2member to run on my site just to see how it works.

Before going any deeper I want to ask you if I can use S2 pro for my service related website that works as below:

1. Client selects subscription(monthly,6months etc)
2. Subscriber/client user opens a ticket(ticket is handled by another wp plugin) for a problem he has
3. When subscription ends then client cant access the ticket page

Can S2 work for a service relates site where users submit tickets to be answered?
Moreover do you have any recommendations for this type of ticket/online support service?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 14th, 2013 at 5:40 am #51931
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

s2Member can handle most of this, but depending on the plugin you use to have Users submit a ticket, and how that plugin works it may require a small amount of custom PHP code to protect the content here. If the ticket submission, etc. are on a WordPress Post/Page, this simplifies the process. You can simply protect that Page at s2Member Level 1, and sell access to that Membership Level to have a User submit a ticket. When a User stops paying for access and is demoted, they’ll no longer have access to the Post/Page this submission form is on.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.