latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

user keeps getting logged out

Home Forums Community Forum user keeps getting logged out

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Feb 3rd, 2013 at 5:03 pm #40573

I have a new install and have 2 admins and created one user and given him a level of 3 out of 5 levels. After surfing through a few pages on the main site the level 3 user get booted off the site. I have the login widget on the right side bar and can see the users name. After a few pages he looses his name and has to log back in.

HELP

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Feb 3rd, 2013 at 8:59 pm #40575

I added this and it seems to help. (WP Session Manager) any ideas????

Posted: Monday Feb 4th, 2013 at 12:58 pm #40744
Staff Member

Thanks for reporting this important issue.

It sounds like you might have an issue with links in different places on your site.
Have you seen this article? Please confirm. Thanks!

See: Knowledge Base » Don't Mix www, — and Without!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.