latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

User notification

Home Forums Community Forum User notification

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jun 20th, 2012 at 11:49 pm #17069

Hi,

Is it possible using this system to notify users some time before their subscription expires?

For example it is one week before my subscription expires so I receive mail about it from s2member system on my webiste.

Thanks for help

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jun 21st, 2012 at 3:18 pm #17149
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Tomas,

This is not possible with the current release of s2Member, although Cristián has confirmed that this will come in the next big release of s2Member.

Right now the only way to accomplish it with s2Member would be to hack it in, and it’s probably gonna be more trouble than it’s worth.

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.