latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

User Profile and memebers Page

Home Forums Community Forum User Profile and memebers Page

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jul 29th, 2012 at 4:26 am #20585

Hi there,

Do you have a link or example of a typical members page when they have logged in. I assume I can add user fields to this.

Also, I need the user to be able to upload an Avatar. Can you do this via the S2 Member registration or update profile process.

Many thanks in advance,

Rob

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jul 29th, 2012 at 7:33 am #20597

Hi Rob.

Do you have a link or example of a typical members page when they have logged in. I assume I can add user fields to this.

No, I don’t have an example for it, but the Login Welcome page basically the one he’ll be shown right after login. Other than that, it’s just any regular WP page and you can put in it whatever you want, really. Yes, you can use variables in there, like his name to greet him. You can use PHP or shortcodes. You may find these useful: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› PHP/API Constants[/hilite]

Also, I need the user to be able to upload an Avatar. Can you do this via the S2 Member registration or update profile process.

No, this is not added by s2Member. You would need another plugin that adds this functionality. http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/search.php?q=avatar

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.