latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

User profile is not updated after the payment

Home Forums Community Forum User profile is not updated after the payment

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 25th, 2012 at 10:16 am #17370
MovLabTS
Username: movlabts

On my site there are 5 membership levels (#1,#2,#3,#4,#5) and Level #0 for Free Subscribers. Yesterday a user has paid for level 5 membership (LIFETIME MEMBER).
Problem: informations have not been updated in the user profile like level… from level 0 to level 5 (so I had to update user profile manually)….But why?

s2Member Framework: v.120622 + s2Member Pro v120622
WP: 3.4

Thanks in advance

• This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  MovLabTS.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jun 25th, 2012 at 11:06 pm #17439

Hey there.

The most probable reason is that the user wasn’t logged in to his account when he started the checkout.

Could you post the log entries for that user’s transaction? (x’ing out any private info, like email address) [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -› Logging[/hilite]

Thanks.

Posted: Tuesday Jun 26th, 2012 at 3:45 am #17492
MovLabTS
Username: movlabts

Hi Cristián, thanks for your fast reply…
unfortunately the option “Enable Logging Routines?” was set to NO.
What do you recommend me to do? Set the option “Enable Logging Routines?” to YES and wait for a new transaction?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  MovLabTS.
Posted: Tuesday Jun 26th, 2012 at 6:31 am #17514

Yeah, please enable it and, if the problem happens again, post the log entries.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.