latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

User profile pic

Home Forums Community Forum User profile pic

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Nelson 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Feb 22nd, 2012 at 3:32 pm #6008
Simon Cooke
Username: Simon23

Hi all

first off: S2 is pretty great.

I have combined it with amruser plugin to create a paid membership Directory.

I have just one problem I cannot solve. I need to allow members to add/manage a profile pic in the front-end profile management that S2 allows for.

Can anyone suggest / provide some code for a method of adding profile pics to members profiles ?

Ideally without hacking S2 – but, if that the only way, then so be it.

Cheers

joe

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 22nd, 2012 at 6:32 pm #6019
Kim Murray
Username: Kimdion

Hi Simon,

I have not gotten that far .. but when I got the plug in comment luv .. it automatically added a profile pic
for me on any wordpress blog I visit post or comment on .. I don’t think wordpress allow a photo unless
you have a wordpress login.

http://www.commentluv.com/

You can also go to add plugin in wordpress and get the link .. not sure about the members.

You may have to get another plug that works with members profile as an add on..

Good luck .. hopes this helps ..

Posted: Wednesday Feb 22nd, 2012 at 11:01 pm #6037

I would be interested in the answer to this question as well. Attractive profiles would be a huge boon to s2member. Loving the plugin so far!!!!!

Posted: Wednesday Feb 22nd, 2012 at 11:02 pm #6038

BTW, our pictures are coming up because we have gravatars. It would be nice if we didn\’t need to ask individuals to signup for gravatar.

Posted: Thursday Feb 23rd, 2012 at 5:59 pm #6208
Nelson
Username: dvpro

Here is an example of a user directory that should be included in s2
http://medicos24.com/especialidad/todas/

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.