latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

User registration – checkboxes – custom list

Home Forums Community Forum User registration – checkboxes – custom list

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Aug 18th, 2012 at 12:04 pm #22455
Josh Fonner
Username: roamlife

Scenario: one custom multiple-checkbox field in registration form:

if such a field has a larger number of name|value pairs, is there a way to output them in the reg form using list (ul/li) elements? They’re currently outputted inline at the moment. I’d like to stack them vertically.

Thanks,

Jan C.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Aug 19th, 2012 at 8:18 am #22488

Hi Jan.

You can’t control that from the interface. You could control the display with CSS. You could also try changing the code a bit using JS in the front end.

To change what s2Member outputs for them, though, you could hack the code for it. Search the s2Member files for it and see if there’s a hook that lets you do it.

If there isn’t a hook, then you’ll need to hard code the hack. In that case, I recommend that you make a copy of the file and place it in the must-use plugins directory and edit that. /wp-content/mu-plugins/

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Sunday Aug 19th, 2012 at 11:55 am #22500
Josh Fonner
Username: roamlife

Thanks, Cristián. That’s what I suspected and I already located the applicable code in custom-reg-fields.inc.php.

I’ll give it a go and let you know if I have any issues.

Cheers,

Jan C.

Posted: Monday Aug 20th, 2012 at 7:02 am #22532

Cool. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.